Introduction to Light in The Dark


 Introduction to Light In The Dark

Hello and welcome to my blog. Light In The Dark is a blog about music and fashion, what's going on, controversies and my personal opinions and critiques.

A small fact file about myself:
My name is K. Iruwa, I enjoy reading and writing.
I am interested in music and fashion and that is why I decided to make a blog combining the two subjects. 
In terms of music I listen to a large variety of music genres including; rap, hip-hop, RnB, Jazz and neo-soul.
Fashionably, I am prone to dressing in street wear although I find the high fashion world very interesting. Some of my favourite brands include; Yohji Yamamoto, Maison Margiela, Acne Studios, JW. Anderson and Yeezy.
I hope to write enjoyable content and this is a great way for me to express my views and ideas about certain aspects of fashion and music.

K. Iruwa

Comments

Popular Posts